1.17.2009

February Events

I will be near St. Louis the second week of February teaching a couple of workshops and having a reception. First up is the installation workshop at East Central College, February 11-12. I am assured that the students are excited, and we have a hall in which we can create/exhibit our work. The ideas are brewing. It is exciting to work with so many students on one project. I can't wait to see how it evolves. I will be posting pictures of all the events when I get back.
In conjunction with the workshops, I will have "Family Dinner" exhibited at my friend Jill's studio, JFH Studios. There will be a reception on that Friday evening. I can't wait to meet the people who attend.
Lastly, but not least in anyway, I will be doing a demo workshop at Krueger Pottery. The focus of this will be hand built functional ware. I am looking forward to sharing my techniques of slab built mugs, tumblers, bowls, and baking dishes. Maybe I'll have designed a plate and pitcher before then, and can demo that too.

No comments: