8.19.2009

Work in Progress: Holiday Sale

I know, I'm a little early to be thinking about the Holiday Sale (which isn't until Thanksgiving) much less making items for it. With the start of a very busy semester just over a week away, I decided to get a jump on my commitments for this Fall. Since I'm trying a few new color layering techniques, I wanted to give myself time in case of failures. I don't want to be scrambling at the last minute to make work and hope for the best. This way, if they don't work or disaster strikes, I have time to redo and try something else. And, too, if these techniques do work, I will be that much farther ahead and can then incorporate them into new bodies of work for other projects. I'll let you know what I discover. As nerve wracking as it can be, I just love the uncertainty!

No comments: